Details about the NHS My Planned Care platform
Patients are being encouraged to use the new NHS My Planned Care platform that is available online and will provide direct access to the latest average wait time for appointments and operations for local hospitals, as well as helpful advice and support for patients whilst they wait.
NHS My Planned Care is updated weekly, is easy-to-use and has ‘open access’ which enables carers, friends, relatives to also access information on someone else’s behalf.
Alternatively, patients who have already been in correspondence with hospitals regarding their planned care can also contact the relevant department or service. Details of which can be found on previous letters patients will have received or by contacting the hospital’s Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS).
- 9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday · Email email@example.com · Phone: 01223 216756
Peterborough City Hospital AND Stamford & Rutland Hospital:
- 9am - 4pm, Monday to Friday · Email: Nwangliaft.firstname.lastname@example.org · Phone: 01733 673405
- 9am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday · Email: Hchemail@example.com · Phone: 01480 428964
Royal Papworth Hospital:
- 8.30 – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday · Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01223 638896 or 01223 638963
Queen Elizabeth Hospital:
- 9am - 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am - 4.30pm on Friday · E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 01553 613351 or 01553 613343
Patients are asked that they only call the GP practice if their condition has genuinely deteriorated, when you will be reviewed by one of the clinical team and appropriate action can be taken in regard to your care.
Published: Apr 5, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.