Celebrating our nursing teams on Nurses Day
Nurses Day takes place on 12 May each year, the anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth.
It gives us the opportunity to celebrate the work of our nursing colleagues, who make a difference every day.
Thank you for all that you do.
Here’s just a few of the kind comments that our patients made recently about their experiences with nurses from across Lakeside Healthcare practices:
- 'The nurse I saw was really lovely. She made me feel calm and relaxed and I would definitely recommend the surgery to friends and family.'
- 'The nurse was truly amazing and very professional. She really is a credit to the NHS and Lakeside.'
- ‘I was seen promptly for routine screening and had a very friendly nurse.’
- ‘Reception and the nurse were excellent.’
- ‘The pleasant and helpful nurse took pains to explain everything.’
- 'The nurse was very efficient, friendly, and welcoming. I didn't get his name but he's a credit to the practice.'
- 'Very friendly staff. Had my first ever blood test while and the nurse that carried this out was extremely helpful. I also had a recent health check up and, again, the nurse that carried this out was very helpful, thanks everyone.'
- 'The nurse could not have been more helpful, gentle and patient. I’m once again impressed by the face-to-face care at the surgery.’
- 'The patient asked that we pass on to the practice manager that the nurse was amazing and fantastic. The care she received was outstanding.'
- 'I cannot fault the service and support I got from the nurse today. I didn’t feel rushed so she took me through every step, even though it probably made her late for appointments … the staff are amazing and, for those in need, they have the time for you.'
Published: May 12, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.