We are in unprecedented times due the Covid-19 pandemic. We wanted to thank all our patients, colleagues, volunteers and the organisations we work with for their continued support and incredibly hard work during in these difficult times. The outpouring of support for NHS and other Key Workers is wonderful and hugely appreciated by all of us.
Our team has had to change the way in which we work and deliver care to our patients. One of the key changes has been the use of digital or online consulting using a system called Engage Consult which is available via our Digital Consultations page.
Engage Consult is straightforward to use and it is easy to register for online. You can and should, where possible, use it to contact us about almost any issue. This includes ANY contact with a GP/Pharmacist/Nurse/Clinician/Reception Team/Administration query. It includes all new and ongoing conditions, medication queries, appointment requests or questions and queries about reports, paperwork and results. Naturally if your query is life-threatening or an emergency then you should call 999 or 111.
Benefits to using Engage Consult:
- It is very simple and straightforward to use
- Your query is usually answered very quickly
- Using Engage Consult allows us to be as efficient and effective as possible in helping our patients during the Covid-19 pandemic
- You don’t need to wait on the telephone in a queue to get through
- Your use of Engage Consult will free the phone lines for those with Urgent queries, those who are vulnerable and those who are unable to use online access.
For more information and to register please visit the Engage Consult page.