Benefits for Patients
- Improved access
- Easy to use system that is accessible from anywhere
- Response within 1 working day
- Another way to contact us rather than by telephone
- Less need to travel to the surgery
- Easy access to healthcare advice and guidance
- Triage to the most appropriate professional
- Improved continuity in care and integration with multi-disciplinary professionals allowing staff to collaborate with clinical colleagues for clinical cases
- Meets national standards to provide 25% of our appointments digitally
For admin and medical staff:
- Same interface for inbound and outbound patient communication
- Digital follow up reduces outbound phone calls to patients
- Better workload balance within and across units
- Shared Group resources can support multiple practices
- Uniform way of working increases the quality of care
For Lakeside Healthcare Group
- It is a ‘strategic fit’ with Lakeside Healthcare Group’s vision of providing enhanced healthcare
- It integrates with the NHS App which means it can be accessed quickly through mobile devices
- It has automated medical questionnaires which are tailored for UK primary care which are revised on a continuous basis
- We will help develop the UK system in partnership with Doctrin
- It provides an effective method of triaging patients to the most appropriate clinical pathway from the ‘front end’ of the platform
- It allows for an enhanced flow of patient information, with the facility for different clinicians, across disciplines or sites, to collaborate, either on individual cases or across disciplines.
- It provides a seamless ‘patient-centric’ service allowing effective handover between functions and services
- It allows collaboration across sites
- It complements the QOF (Quality and Outcomes Framework) allowing us to track the effectiveness of service we deliver
- It has a range of functionality, for both patients and healthcare professionals
- It is easy to use
- We can implement it at different sites through a simple process
- Its statistical and analytical tools mean that we have an effective feedback loop on our performance, areas of development and emerging trends.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.